Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Pay to Play!

Pay It Forward

 

Today I wanted to point out that in this world it is most benificial to give and not take. I say Pay to Play because everything is a charge/energy and when we give we get back a postive charge. If we never give and only take we will not replenish this ying yang aspect of our matter/light/energy.

http://www.outofstress.com/attract-positive-energy/

Helping others who need help will allow you to feel good and postive and atrract what you want!

 

Today I was happy to give a contribution to a sick and dieing co-worker. It might have been my last bill in my wallet, but I know this person needs it much more then me buying shots or having a beer with it. Not saying I just blow my money away but I do spend my money at some point on these things and I am sure he is struggling to not forclose his home. Alot of these Cancer treatments cost alot and only are possible for the rich. From working in a onacologist office before I saw the poor whould get the scraps of cancer treatments. Of course the rich would get the 5,000 dollar shot that can almost instantly allow you to feel better and treated.

 

The moral of the story is the fast riches and large statiums you wish to play in or have your choon thumping in, you wont get there unless you put back into the universe and orsomeone in need. ( and I dont mean giving your doe over to a greddy pastor who uses it on the 15,000 dollar sound system upgrade and claims "its for Jesus and his sacrafice")

 

Crazy Pastor..

No comments:

Post a Comment